Today we will talk about HDFC ERGO Car Insurance. If you are looking to get your car insured from this company, then you should read this post completely. So that you can get complete information about this car Cover.
Contents in this Post
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Review
HDFC is a very big company in India in providing any type of insurance. HDFC ERGO offers various types of insurance such as motor, health, term, life, home, and travel cover. If we talk about the Cover of this company, then it is a type of HDFC and Munich Re Group company.
Car insurance from HDFC ERGO company is also considered to be a very good insurance, to insure the car. HDFC Car Cover offers the following types of insurance-
- Third party car Cover
- Comprehensive Car Cover
- Own Damage Car Cover
If we talk about the network connectivity of this company, then it is more than 6800 in India. The claim settlement ratio of this company is also very high at 91.23% as compared to other company.
If you want to get third party cover for your car from this company, then it can be up to 7.5 lakhs. And if you want to cover your personal accident, then you can get it up to 15 lakhs.
Also Read : Top Car Insurance company in India
Key Features of HDFC Insurance
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance is a very large and well known car Cover . We also get to see many features of this company.
Some of these main key features are mentioned below, if you want to get your car insured from this company, then you must pay attention to them.
|Network Connectivity||6,800 Plus|
|Cover Claim Ratio||91%|
|Add on Covers||Available|
|Help Assistance||Available 24*7|
|Third Party Cover||Available up to 7.5 Lakh|
|Own Damage Cover||Available|
|Personal Accident Cover||Available up to 15 Lakh|
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Coverage
Friends, you can get your car’s own damage car insurance or third party liability insurance done through HDFC ERGO company.
And if you want, you can also extend the Cover of this company for 3 years. If you get your car insured from this company, then it covers your car as follows-
1. Any type of Earthquake, flood, storm, landslide, rockslide.
2. Any type of Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning.
3. Any type of Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act.
4. Any type of Accident by external means, terrorist activity.
5. Any type of damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Friends, HDFC company gives us discounts in different types of car insurance, the biggest discount is that if you had got your car insured by this company last year, and you did not claim any type of insurance.
Then you will get to see a discount of 20% next year. These companies give us other types of discounts, which we have mentioned below-
|One claim-free year||20% Discount|
|Two claim-free years||25% Discount|
|Three claim-free years||35% Discount|
|Four claim-free years||45% Discount|
|Five claim-free years||50% Discount|
Exclusions of HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
There are certain conditions in which HDFC Cargo Company can boycott the car insurance. Some of these key Exclusions are mentioned below, in case you make such vulnerabilities, then you will not be eligible to claim HDFC ego car insurance.
1. If you are driving, and you do not have a valid license. And if there is some breakdown in the vehicle, then you will not be eligible to claim the Cover .
2. This company does not give any claim for any kind of mechanical or electrical breakdown.
3. If you cause any damage to the vehicle by consuming alcohol or drugs, you will still not be able to claim this company.
4. This company does not make any claim for damages caused by war, insurgency and nuclear risks of any kind.
5. If you are driving outside the country of India, and there is any loss or damage to your vehicle. Then you will not be eligible for any claim.
Friends, in today’s time, if you are driving any type of vehicle inside India, then it has become very important for you to have vehicle insurance.
Having car Cover not only protects us from challans of any kind, but also gives us cover if there is a breakdown or accident in our vehicle.
By which we come to know, how important it is for us to have car Cover . In today’s post, we talked about HDFC Ego Car Insurance.
Along with this, we also got information about the key features and exclusions of this insurance. Hope you liked our post for today and helped you choose the best car Cover for yourself.